Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Patta

Patta
Scrutiny of patta (Previous, present)
A Patta is a legal document issued by Tahsildar or Deputy Tahsildar in the name of the actual owner of a particular plot of land. It is a land revenue record which establishes the title/ ownership of land. Chitta is an extract from Patta register that gives ownership details of land that belong to a person or persons. The specific information that Patta/ Chitta extract contains include Village, Taluk, District, Land Owner’s name with Father’s name, Patta number, Survey Number with sub-division details. Adangal record is the extract from A- Register, maintained at VAO office. Adangal records provide more details about type of land and purpose of land. The Adangal extract contains information like Survey Number wise holdings, field area, tenancy details, crops & cultivation details etc.
A Patta can also be issued for lands having buildings or individual houses etc. constructed on them. If there are several owners for a single property, separate Pattas will not be issued. In such cases, there will be one Patta called Joint patta with the name of all the co-owners mentioned clearly. It is also to be noted that Patta for lands having undivided shares is not in practice at present.
As the patta or chitta is just a piece of paper, the fraudulent persons may fabricate the same and use it as a genuine one.  So the solicitor shall scrutinise the patta and compare the name, land extent, unit of measurement (Sq.ft., or cents), survey number. It can also be checked with internet, if the patta details are not made available in the net, the client may be advised to verify the genuineness of the patta with the Taluk office or VAO concerned.
The genuineness of the patta, chitta and adangal can be verified in the following sites.


1 comment:

  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete